Alabama fan at Tigerdroppings needs some help

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Let me state the following: This is not me. I saw this post and felt like I should share it here, but it is not me.

Original Thread

I come to you guys as a broken man struggling just to keep going each minute. My 43 year old wife, best friend, soul mate and mother of my kids died last night. She had knee surgery at the local hospital and she looked great on the way home. I put her to bed and left to get her prescriptions filled and she was dead when I got back. I am more than crushed. I am struggling to find the strength to keep going. I am hurting and I need your prayers please.

There is also something else I need if possible and I only ask because I don't know what to do and I am desperate. If you guys can't help me I understand and I will still love all of you because I am asking for a lot.

I was laid off work for quite a while and we almost lost everything. I recently found work for a decent company with average benefits but we never invested in life insurance. I have about 500 dollars to my name and her family has nothing.

I am asking you guys in shame and with a desperate heart if you could help me bury my wife and the mother of her kids. She made me promise not to cremate her 50 different times so I want to keep that promise.

If you guys can't help or whatever then no big deal. I only ask because I don't have family with money and my credit sucks so I can't borrow it. I don't know how to start a go fund me but if one of you good folks know how to help me and if it's on your heart to do so I believe God will bless you for helping me have a funeral and be able to bury my wife.

I thought of this place because I have seen you guys do Gods work more than once. Even as a broken man I don't deserve your help but my kids do and I am open to any suggestions and welcome all prayer. I thought about suicide seriously for the first time in my life. Please help me bury my wife. If any of you feel moved to help me I will list my email address here and will respond with real name, details and anything else you need to know. I feel less than a man for begging semi strangers to help but I am desperate to give her a proper funeral and burial.

Regardless, thank you regardless. You guys are really good people even if you cheer for LSU....ha. Please, I will give any and all info and if I am out of line here please forgive me. I am just devastated, desperate, and committed to give her a burial she deserves and one I wish I could give her.

Thanks for your time and feel free to contact me for my personal details or to just give me well wishes at decarroll1975@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time and I hate asking you guys but I don't know what to do.

LINK I just linked a go fund me I set up quickly. I am too distraught to do a professional job so if someone could make my link look better tank you. I can't sleep and I have to go meet with the funeral home and lie to them or mislead them about paying for everything. I will check back in later. I appreciate any advice, prayer, well wishes or donations.

Those of us that frequent other sites will recognize him as Commander Data on Tigerdroppings/SECRant.
Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: Bazza

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hoping he gets a favorable response. We have, in our country, an amazing support system....safety net....for folks who reach out and need a little assistance. I see it everyday.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
There are local groups, churches, Salvation Army, etc., which have resources to help him. He is probably unaware of these, but someone needs to get him to a local ministry which works in coordination with these. Sounds like he will need support going forward as well.

Reactions: Bazza

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.