Alabama Senate primaries...

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think it’s just all of us accepting the fact that whoever wins we are screwed. Personally out of the 4 main ones, I could live with Sessions over Tubby, Byrne, and especially Moore. But I have a feeling Sessions and Tubberville get to a runoff and all the Moore and Byrne voters vote Tubberville in.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I think it’s just all of us accepting the fact that whoever wins we are screwed. Personally out of the 4 main ones, I could live with Sessions over Tubby, Byrne, and especially Moore. But I have a feeling Sessions and Tubberville get to a runoff and all the Moore and Byrne voters vote Tubberville in.
So, Senator Tom Thumb? :)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Are we just giving up on Doug Jones then?
Do you really think he has a chance? I would love to have someone that doesn’t drink the koolaid and isn’t a disgrace to the state but it is highly unlikely that he wins this time around. He beat a pedophile by 1% of the vote.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Do you really think he has a chance? I would love to have someone that doesn’t drink the koolaid and isn’t a disgrace to the state but it is highly unlikely that he wins this time around. He beat a pedophile by 1% of the vote.
I think Moore’s previous issues contributed to his defeat. I think Luther Strange or Mo Brooks would have won with the same allegations.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think Moore’s previous issues contributed to his defeat. I think Luther Strange or Mo Brooks would have won with the same allegations.
I think you maybe right, but the fact it took an ungodly amount of crap to keep many grandmas at home for Jones to win should illustrate his chances this time around.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I am going with Sessions in the primary. The hard core Trumpies seem to hate him for recusing himself. So if it ticks them off, I can live with it.

If the runoff is Tubby and Byrne, I may just shoot myself.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.