...Alabama...sigh...you've done it again

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Some people see only GOP or DNC. It's either Black or White for certain political ideas or cultural happenings.
Anyone who still supports the GOP - yeah. I have no respect for the DNC, but the GOP has betrayed America. Anyone who can still support that party has abandoned all reason.

• Thank You
Reactions: 92tide

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Back in the day before garage door openers, the pull ropes used to close the doors usually had a big knot or a loop on the end for a handle.

That said, this is the first loop I've seen that was done with a hangman's noose.

I brought this forward so someone above could see the picture. It. Is. A. Noose.

Reactions: B1GTide

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I was just making sure it wasn't a duncan knot we used to secure our tents with in boyscouts.

It's been a while, so I was confused with the hangmans knot.

Obviously it was was you think it was.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
well, it doesn't have 13 loops so it's not technically a noose. check and mate libtard
I tingle all over when you talk like that. :)

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nascar/news/bubba-wallace-noose-picture/1lamurgkgs7gc1xtyv1hs2tq0i

"NASCAR conducted a thorough sweep of all the garage areas across the tracks where we race," Phelps said Thursday in his explanation of NASCAR's investigation. "So across those 29 tracks, and 1,684 garage stalls, we found only 11 total that had a pull-down rope tied into a knot.

"And only one noose — the one discovered Sunday in Bubba Wallace’s garage."

• Haha
Reactions: Jon and 92tide

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
https://www.wbrc.com/2019/06/04/car...ing-homosexuals-transgender-people-democrats/

The mayor of Carbon Hill has an interesting solution to the problem of gay aardvarks getting married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn’t get forced out as mayor until he misspells Nick Saban’s name.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
  • Sad
Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.