Alabama Softball pitching coach is now the coach of Memphis

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I can't blame Stephanie Prothro for leaving....it's for a head coaching slot, so definitely a move up for her.

I do feel for Patrick Murphy, though. The team seemed to lose all chemistry about mid-season (and yes, I've heard the rumors, but we won't discuss them here), and he's had the off-season from hell.

For those who haven't heard the rumors, I'll just say that none of them involve personal misconduct by Murphy or any other coaches.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Can't blame the move, as it's for a head coaching job. She definitely put her time in in Tuscaloosa. Glad to hear there was no personal misconduct by the coaches, but us outsiders that have heard there were rumors would still like to know what the rumors were.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Can't blame the move, as it's for a head coaching job. She definitely put her time in in Tuscaloosa. Glad to hear there was no personal misconduct by the coaches, but us outsiders that have heard there were rumors would still like to know what the rumors were.
“but us outsiders that have heard there were rumors would still like to know what the rumors were.”
Amen to that

Reactions: Bama75&80

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.