BREAKING Alabama tight ends and special teams coach Jay Graham is expected to no longer be with the program (Drew Svoboda is the new tight ends coach )

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
This article states CNS reached out to Graham in an effort to get him to reconsider. Doesn’t sound like this is related to NCAA issues.

This is a good reminder that we ought to speculate less and wait to form opinions about what people did/didn't do in times like this.

He very well could just be making a personal decision that's best for him/family.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
This is unfortunate but I’d rather him leave at the start of spring than at the beginning of fall camp. Plenty of options to replace him within our own staff or somewhere else. Thanks Coach Graham for all you’ve done to this point, hoping you the best and hope you’re at peace with your decision.

Reactions: seebell

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I’m guessing we have a new coach by next Wednesday. And we will shift the burden to another program by taking their coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocCrimson

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
This is a good reminder that we ought to speculate less and wait to form opinions about what people did/didn't do in times like this.

He very well could just be making a personal decision that's best for him/family.
I don't begrudge someone getting out of a situation that they misjudged, for whatever reason. The job just isn't what he anticipated, and that's fine.

Still, I do not trust 1990s era (or any era really) UT folks. Sorry, that cut was deep and still hasn't healed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.