All I Want For Christmas

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
All I want for Christmas is:

• To Curb Stomp Michigan,
  • Ruggs and Smith to come back because they want to prove to the world how good they are,
  • Forristall to return from his mysterious throat injury to become an unstoppable beast receiver,
  • Leatherwood, Willis and Najee Harris to come back because they can't stomach losing to Auburn and want to put Alabama back in a championship,
  • Dylan Moses to come back to secure a 1st round pick and to lead a wrecking crew of Harris, Lee, Chris Allen and others to exact payback on all of college football,
  • A #1 rated recruiting class full of five star players who understand the "Bama Factor" and are prepared to work to make that happen

and finally I want Tua to do what's best for Tua. He's given his body for the Tide, but I honestly don't know what is best, for him to stay or go, either way he will always be a Bama Warrior who left it on the field and I will never forget 2nd and 26.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
my Tua back please, my Tua back please, my Tua back please?

All I want from Christmas is my Tua back please.....

So I wish you a Merry Christmas...... and curb stomp Tigers next year.....
That reminds me of the old Chili's commercial for baby back ribs. I want my Tua back, Tua back, Tua back, Tua back...Bama's Tua QB, Bama's Tua QB!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If espn will stop the lovefest of Burrow I will promise not to ask anything of anybody
I stopped watching ESPN except for actual games - won't start again until next football season. Nothing to do with the Burrow stuff, which I have not heard. I just don't care for ESPN's programming anymore.

I watch for the sports, not the commentary.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I stopped watching ESPN except for actual games - won't start again until next football season. Nothing to do with the Burrow stuff, which I have not heard. I just don't care for ESPN's programming anymore.

I watch for the sports, not the commentary.
I agree with all you said. A person looking for commentary would be completely bereft of knowledge...but Dude....i forget to mute the sound while channel surfing sometimes. The Tebow syndrome. BUT...you have not heard.

Reactions: 12Namath12

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I agree with all you said. A person looking for commentary would be completely bereft of knowledge...but Dude....i forget to mute the sound while channel surfing sometimes. The Tebow syndrome. BUT...you have not heard.
I seriously have not heard it. I don't doubt that it is happening - happens every year.

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Huge RTR to the thread starter;
Stomp out Michigan, next year show everyone who’s boss, and prove the doubters wrong! Bama football is forever! The Tide is here at the top to stay!!!

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
That reminds me of the old Chili's commercial for baby back ribs. I want my Tua back, Tua back, Tua back, Tua back...Bama's Tua QB, Bama's Tua QB!
I’m with you in that I want Tua back to show his mettle to win the NC. But Bama football can’t rely only on him and the state of his recovery. He’s been through some serious injury. The program has his young brother and the stellar Mac Jones too. The Tide will roll, mark my words!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I’m with you in that I want Tua back to show his mettle to win the NC. But Bama football can’t rely only on him and the state of his recovery. He’s been through some serious injury. The program has his young brother and the stellar Mac Jones too. The Tide will roll, mark my words!
Oh, I agree. I actually want Tua to go pro because I think it is best for him. I just mentioned Tua being back because that old jingle stuck in my head.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: OSUTideFan

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.