ADMIN NOTE: And... We're Back! RTR! TideFans is on the new Xenforo platform.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Friday, 12/4/19 @ 8:30PM EDT
Hey everyone - we're back live on the new platform as of 9pm EST tonight (12/4)!

You'll need to login again. Some background processes are still updating some things (like last post info on a forum's list of threads). There are also still many things (obviously) that I'm working to setup tonight and tomorrow (layout, menus, etc) but once we go live around 9pm, feel free to play around and get comfortable in the new digs! :) Sorry about the delay & thanks for your patience. See my thread from 12/3 about what to expect over the coming days. RTR!
Brett
(BamaNation)

Last edited:

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Some things you need to do & know as soon as you login:

1) After you login, go exploring. Check things out, kick the proverbial tires, look at what's available, etc.
2) Check your profile by clicking your username at the top right once you login. Click Preferences. If time seems off, you'll need to set your time zone correctly. You may also have to check the appropriate checkbox beside "I have never registered under a different username"
3) Click the envelope beside your username at the top right. This is called "conversations" and replaced PMs.
4) Note that I'm still working on some style/template updates including navigation, banners, etc. The "bones" are here and should have more flesh on them over the next couple of days!
5) There may be some things that aren't "just quite right" yet. Have some patience as we work through understanding and configuring the new digs!

ENJOY!

Last edited:

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Moving around is very easy! It's a lot like the board on Warchant. A lot less idiots though!

Reactions: BamaNation

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Gonna have to wait for the mobile version or the Tapatalk alternative. I rarely use my computer to browse Tidefans.
The new mobile (browser) version for the site is fully responsive and does a really nice job. I'm planning on adding a few features over the week that will make it even better for mobile users.

TideFans_responsive_xenforo.png

Reactions: CarolinaCrimson

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Some things you need to do & know as soon as you login:

1) After you login, go exploring. Check things out, kick the proverbial tires, look at what's available, etc.
2) Check your profile by clicking your username at the top right once you login. Click Preferences. If time seems off, you'll need to set your time zone correctly. You may also have to check the appropriate checkbox beside "I have never registered under a different username"
3) Click the envelope beside your username at the top right. This is called "conversations" and replaced PMs.
4) Note that I'm still working on some style/template updates including navigation, banners, etc. The "bones" are here and should have more flesh on them over the next couple of days!
5) There may be some things that aren't "just quite right" yet. Have some patience as we work through understanding and configuring the new digs!

ENJOY!
Will the feature that allows you to go to the last post you read in a thread be coming back?

Reactions: REBELZED and Bamaro

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.