Anoma dismissed from UH

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Sad tale. Such a waste of talent.

CA is right, though....this is not about an approach to football. It's about an approach to life. He'll get his head on straight, or this will end in a place that makes Last Chance U JUCO look like heaven on earth.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
To be honest my interest is on the low end of coaches and players who leave Bama when not bettering themselves. Ho hum. Jaylen went from backup to starter and Pruitt went from DC to HC. That I understand, but the lateral moves and downward moves really bore me.

Last edited:
Reactions: uafanataum

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
He may very well have mental issues (not being funny about that). Add to that he probably didn't have the best guidance growing up (not just talking about from parents, either).
This is why a person does not need to be coddled/given preferential treatment/passed without earning it, etc , just because they have talent.
I do hope he does get his life together. Would love to see a good outcome here.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
FTR..I would LOVE to see Anoma go all Biscuit on Aaron Murray just once!!!
That would up the XFL in my mind...
@ DP...Why would that make you angry? I'd like to see the kid turn it around and if the XFL is his destination and Murray is there BISCUIT!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.