Link: Anonymous Alabama player suspended for MSU game.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
This team seems to have a bit of a problem with discipline compared to past teams. A couple of front seven guys are no longer here partly because they couldn't get right academically (allegedly) among other things. Several guys missed the first half of the opener due to missing team events.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
This team seems to have a bit of a problem with discipline compared to past teams. A couple of front seven guys are no longer here partly because they couldn't get right academically (allegedly) among other things. Several guys missed the first half of the opener due to missing team events.
Continued vacuum of leadership from the upper class men declaring for the draft. It seems you’re an alpha dog and leave early, or you’re a solid contributor but not a leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Continued vacuum of leadership from the upper class men declaring for the draft. It seems you’re an alpha dog and leave early, or you’re a solid contributor but not a leader.

I think you’re right. It looks like the loss of Moses was bad from the perspective of on-field performance, but absolutely devastating from an off-field leadership perspective.

Disappointing that a couple of upperclassmen haven’t filled that void in leadership, but it appears that they haven’t.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Yes, Saban said this on his radio show last night. He also said "again", so I don't know if he was referring to the same person again, or if it is a different person than before.

Another Bama message board has 3 possible names floating around... Carter, Diggs, or Bolden. Not sure if any of those are true but I guess we will find out tomorrow.

This is not the time of year for this to happen... never is it ideal, but especially now when the entire team needs focus and leadership.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019

Which is why when Ruggs and Wills said Tuas fumble caused them to hang their heads and lose their moko that there was leader to snap them out of it until it was too late. There seems to be a huge leadership void.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Which is why when Ruggs and Wills said Tuas fumble caused them to hang their heads and lose their moko that there was leader to snap them out of it until it was too late. There seems to be a huge leadership void.

losing your mojo is bad, but when you lose your moko, it's all over.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Yes, Saban said this on his radio show last night. He also said "again", so I don't know if he was referring to the same person again, or if it is a different person than before.

Another Bama message board has 3 possible names floating around... Carter, Diggs, or Bolden. Not sure if any of those are true but I guess we will find out tomorrow.

This is not the time of year for this to happen... never is it ideal, but especially now when the entire team needs focus and leadership.
And honestly, there is no excuse for it...………...…..Guys need to realize what is at stake and not screw around

cubzwin

Suspended
Jan 30, 2018
How can there be a leadership void when you have the best head coach in college football?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Likely carter. He has been in trouble before. The other two hadn't been in trouble with Saban. So all money would be on Carter. We will see tmw.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

I always wonder what it takes to get some peoples attention.

We have a couple of guys who aren't on the same page as the coaches.
They can get with it or take their selfish attitude with them when they go thru the Looking Glass. (Portal)
They don't do the team any good when they don't care
enough to get with the team. They are a distraction.

Last edited:

rockymax

Aug 13, 2009
I heard it was Diggs. When CNS asked him what was the problem in not going to class, Diggs said he just couldn't TACKLE the problem.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.