Question: Any good cook-in-oven recipes for baby back ribs?

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
I have 3lbs of baby back ribs and need to cook them in oven. Any good recipe suggestions are appreciated!

BN

ddsmit

Registered
Jan 3, 2003
Pensacola, FL
I don't have a recipe but I would rub them with a light coating of yellow mustard and sprinkle on your favorite pork rub (Bad Byrons Butt Rub etc.).Put them on a baking pan with a rack and bake @ 225 for 4 hours take them out coat with your favorite BBQ sauce wrap in foil for one more hour and your done.

I do this on my Big Green Egg (Same method for my oven). Works every time.:smile:

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
I don't have a recipe but I would rub them with a light coating of yellow mustard and sprinkle on your favorite pork rub (Bad Byrons Butt Rub etc.).Put them on a baking pan with a rack and bake @ 225 for 4 hours take them out coat with your favorite BBQ sauce wrap in foil for one more hour and your done.

I do this on my Big Green Egg (Same method for my oven). Works every time.:smile:
Now that sounds good. I have cooked babies several different ways but never tried the mustard coating.. I will be giving this a try.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - Get New Gear!

TideFans.Shop up to 60% off!!
OHT: Military appreciation collection with a charitable component!

TideFans.Shop - Get your Bama gear here!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.