Auburn: Any good new auburn jokes?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I hope you have one of those dreams tonight where you wake up in a panic because you're two hours late for work only to wake up 4 minutes before your alarm goes off.
I'll let you win this game, because Lord knows you won't be winning many this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I hope the sermon runs so long Sunday the people at the Baptist church down the street all get to the restaurant first and you have to wait for a table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I hope you get stuck behind someone going 66 in a 70 mph zone.
I hope you jokingly tell your wife that the next time she is about to make you late for something you're going to leave without her and then, the next time it does happen, you decide it's a good idea and actually do leave without her.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
I hope you jokingly tell your wife that the next time she is about to make you late for something you're going to leave without her and then, the next time it does happen, you decide it's a good idea and actually do leave without her.
I'm an Auburn fan, not pants on head stupid. When you're married to Mrs. Dub, you just accept being late for things as a fact of life.

bama2112

All-SEC
Nov 19, 2006
Peach State
I wasnt going to post this in the football thread, I refuse to post anything there about Scam. But this discussion with Shannon Sharpe about Scam is great. Tell me from looking at his smug face you think he would lie over 50k. He would like over 500 buck or a laptop. I only made it to the 2 minute mark of the video but Shannon spanks him big time. I refuse to listen to Bayless.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/video-fox-personality-sharpe-rips-cam-newton-postgame-behavior/

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/video-fox-personality-sharpe-rips-cam-newton-postgame-behavior/

bama2112

All-SEC
Nov 19, 2006
Peach State
This is just one of the more sane ones on the aubarn web site.

OllieJ wrote:[COLOR=#000267 !important]Have you watched Alabama games this year ? College football in 2016 is Alabama and then everybody else. No one is going to come close to beating them. Forget it. Prediction, we will not score a TD against them. Maybe a FG goal if we can get beyond their 40 yard line and Daniel Carson can kick one of his 50 yarders. The score will probably be around 3-33 in favor of the other team.[/COLOR]
Yeah i've watched them I watched Ole Miss score at will against them and I watched LSU shut them down for 3 quarters. Funny thing is if Ole Miss had LSU's defense or Lsu had Chad Kelly, though would have beat bama by 2 touchdowns.

TideFansStore.com - Wear UA Masks!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.