Any idea on kickoff time for LSU game? (update: 6:00 PM CT on ESPN)

RollTideMo

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 17, 2019
Do they announce two weeks prior to the game or the week of the game what the kickoff time is for the SEC games? I know the LSU game has normally been a primetime night game for CBS for the majority of the past decade. However I don't think CBS is doing the doubleheader for the LSU weekend this year. Any chance it'll still be a night game again this year?

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
Should be announced in next couple of hours. I'm expecting night game on ESPN, probably same time slot we had for the Tenn game.

RollTideMo

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 17, 2019
Should be announced in next couple of hours. I'm expecting night game on ESPN, probably same time slot we had for the Tenn game.
Just looked at the SEC Week 10 schedule, CBS could likely pick the Auburn/A&M game for its 2:30 slot since they are the only ranked SEC teams playing each other that weekend.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
It cannot be the night game of the CBS double-header. That only happens once a year, and they did that for our game vs. Texas A&M.

CBS gets a second double-header every season, but that is an 11:00 AM/2:30 PM double header. They used that for the Auburn/Georgia game.

So it will either be the 2:30 CBS game, or a 6 PM ESPN game. If Auburn vs. Texas A&M is that week, then that is the 2:30 CBS game as both teams will be alive for the division title. Especially if Auburn beats Ole Miss this weekend.

So, I'm calling we will be on ESPN at 6:00 PM.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
It cannot be the night game of the CBS double-header. That only happens once a year, and they did that for our game vs. Texas A&M.

CBS gets a second double-header every season, but that is an 11:00 AM/2:30 PM double header. They used that for the Auburn/Georgia game.

So it will either be the 2:30 CBS game, or a 6 PM ESPN game. If Auburn vs. Texas A&M is that week, then that is the 2:30 CBS game as both teams will be alive for the division title. Especially if Auburn beats Ole Miss this weekend.

So, I'm calling we will be on ESPN at 6:00 PM.
Would be the first time Alabama vs LSU wouldn’t be on cbs since 2006 if you don’t count the 2012 bcs title game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.