such as when its coming out or what are overall rating will be

RTR:BigA::BigA:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006

cullman tide

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 21, 2008
Thanks for the posts guys. These are really cool things there adding to the game like the conference changes and procedural awareness. I cant wait till we'll finally be good on NCAA again. I hope they get javier as a good punt returner on the game its like they always forget about him.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I just hope the normal features work. For example...on NCAA09...I don't get any commentary when I am playing Campus Legend mode. I never have actually. To me that is a horrible bug in the game, although I guess it's not that bad because after a while those guys get annoying.

Another thing is that I hope they don't put a net at BDS...since we don't have any. And maybe one day they will put flags on the poles at the top of our stadium...especially now that they have windsocks.

ElkhartTider

All-American
Jan 13, 2005
Elkhart, Indiana
Thanks for the posts guys. These are really cool things there adding to the game like the conference changes and procedural awareness. I cant wait till we'll finally be good on NCAA again. I hope they get javier as a good punt returner on the game its like they always forget about him.

You should just edit the team like I do every year.. Yeah.. some may consider it cheating but it makes it a lot more realistic! I just name every Bama player and make their equipment accurate to what they have and boost their abilities according to what they are good at and not so good at! :)

I just hope the normal features work. For example...on NCAA09...I don't get any commentary when I am playing Campus Legend mode. I never have actually. To me that is a horrible bug in the game, although I guess it's not that bad because after a while those guys get annoying.

Another thing is that I hope they don't put a net at BDS...since we don't have any. And maybe one day they will put flags on the poles at the top of our stadium...especially now that they have windsocks.
I dont think no commentary in Campus Legend mode is a bug.. well who knows.. you would think they'd have fixed that by now lol..

BTW.. the custom conference thing is AWESOME!

cullman tide

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 21, 2008
I noticed recently that there is a new video showing the new feature playern lock that features alabama on offense. They got a few #s wrong like mark ingrams is still 20 like in the last game and a few o linemen were wrong. However the new player lock looks pretty cool. heres the vid.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/3979268?pg=embed&sec=3979268"][ame=http://vimeo.com/3979268?pg=embed&sec=3979268]NCAA Football 10: Player Lock on Vimeo[/ame][/URL]

:BigA::BigA:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I will never buy another NCAA football game until they allow you to have more than 70 players. It should be at least 85, but my suggestion would be 90 (85 scholly and 5 walk-ons). Plus you should be able to award a scholarship to players who are former walk-ons.

cullman tide

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 21, 2008
Looks like Crabtree made the cover for 360. Brian johnson Ps3, Brian Orakpo ps2, and Mark Sanchez for PsP.

:BigA::BigA:

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Looks like Crabtree made the cover for 360. Brian johnson Ps3, Brian Orakpo ps2, and Mark Sanchez for PsP.
Can't have that in my house! Looks like I will have to make my own cover again featuring Julio or someone else. I put Bear Bryant (the player) on my custom cover last year because Matt Ryan just didn't do it for me. Let me know if anyone here wants a custom cover...I might be able to make it.

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
Can't have that in my house! Looks like I will have to make my own cover again featuring Julio or someone else. I put Bear Bryant (the player) on my custom cover last year because Matt Ryan just didn't do it for me. Let me know if anyone here wants a custom cover...I might be able to make it.
Let me know if you make one, can't have him on my cover for PS3 either.

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
so how good do you think Julio will be in the next game? It's about time that Bama has a legit offensive playmaker in this game. I'm hoping he will be about 93 overall with at least 92 speed and 95 jumping

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
so how good do you think Julio will be in the next game? It's about time that Bama has a legit offensive playmaker in this game. I'm hoping he will be about 93 overall with at least 92 speed and 95 jumping
You're probably pretty accurate with your guesses. I'm willing to bet his spectacular catch rating will be in the mid 90's and probably a higher strength rating that most WRs.

I'm really curious how they'll rate the incoming freshmen.

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
You're probably pretty accurate with your guesses. I'm willing to bet his spectacular catch rating will be in the mid 90's and probably a higher strength rating that most WRs.

I'm really curious how they'll rate the incoming freshmen.
Same here. I'd bet that Richardson will be one of the better freshman RBs in the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.