Any Similarities Scheme Wise ( on offense ) Between Between USM and Ole Miss ?

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
I don't think it will matter. There is only one Lane Kiffin and he's not coaching USM. I think our scout team may put together a better simulation than them. Besides, Troy beat them.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
USM's offense is dreadful, currently ranked #117 in scoring offense and #123 in total offense.

IOW, I doubt there's much to be gained, even if they ran a similar offense. Thats said, from what I've gathered, their offense is nothing like Kiffin's.

Reactions: B1GTide

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I don't know what their offense is, but I hope they don't use chop/cut blocks. We need everyone healthy for Ole Miss and beyond. Let the starters play a half or less and then put in 2nd/3rd stringers. I know our offense needs reps together and so does the defense, but we need to get the backups experience in all areas.

Looks like the weather will be very nice for Saturday and (so far) vs Ole Miss. That's great news.

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I would say USM is more geared FLorida than Ole miss... But this is good test for Bama... this weekend.. show we can actually make plays... That's going to be good preparation as we play Ole Miss. 3 weeks of practicing similar offense not bad.

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

Shop the TideFans.shop !

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!