Anyone watching Yellowstone?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Gentle reminder about tonight's premier.

Funny thing is I was looking through my cable's TV guide function and there on TV Land was the premier! Starts at 8pm ET.

I just double-checked on the Internet and got this:

Yellowstone premieres exclusively on Paramount Network, with concurrent airings on TV Land.
So I'm all set!

TV Land.....lol...can you believe it?

Reactions: Padreruf

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Gentle reminder about tonight's premier.

Funny thing is I was looking through my cable's TV guide function and there on TV Land was the premier! Starts at 8pm ET.

I just double-checked on the Internet and got this:

So I'm all set!

TV Land.....lol...can you believe it?
It is also on for most of the night...

Reactions: Bazza

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Was OK - but not enough blood and guts - and too much drama stuff.

Also, they kept messing with the time frames and at times I didn't know if this was present day or a flashback.

Not sure I would even be watching if it were not for Costner - who really makes the whole series, IMHO....

Reactions: Saban4Ever

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
Another new Taylor Sheridan show dropped on Paramount this past Sunday (I think). TULSA KING with Sly Stallone. Watched last night. Excellent production values. You can see the TS influence, especially the writing. Stallone was good. I am liking his acting more and more as he gets older. Will watch episode two. Will depend on the plot going forward. Worth a quick look.

• Thank You
Reactions: Toddrn and Bazza

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I still haven't made it through the season premier. I'm bored with it now. It's basically become, how many weird ways can people try to take the land, explore new ways to display just how bad of a human Beth can be, and how many bad things can happen to Kayce/Monica/Tate?

Reactions: Padreruf

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Another new Taylor Sheridan show dropped on Paramount this past Sunday (I think). TULSA KING with Sly Stallone. Watched last night. Excellent production values. You can see the TS influence, especially the writing. Stallone was good. I am liking his acting more and more as he gets older. Will watch episode two. Will depend on the plot going forward. Worth a quick look.
I watched it last night and thought it was OK. I've always been a Stallone fan so that didn't hurt.

I like the character who is doing illegal things but also stands up for right and wrong.

Reactions: Toddrn

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
One more week? Until..........?
This week Episode 4 will drop on Sun I think, and the next day Episode 5 will drop unless they drop two at once like the first week. Those are the only episodes showing as upcoming. Hope I'm wrong.

Edit: Season 5 is broken into two parts. Second half of season 5 will drop in 2023

• Thank You

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
This week Episode 4 will drop on Sun I think, and the next day Episode 5 will drop unless they drop two at once like the first week. Those are the only episodes showing as upcoming. Hope I'm wrong.

Edit: Season 5 is broken into two parts. Second half of season 5 will drop in 2023
OK thanks - gotcha. Didn't realize we had two halves. Looks like 7 each making 14 total.

Last Sunday was Episode 4, so this Sunday will be Episode 5, and then there will be two more before the break.

Reactions: Toddrn

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
OK thanks - gotcha. Didn't realize we had two halves. Looks like 7 each making 14 total.

Last Sunday was Episode 4, so this Sunday will be Episode 5, and then there will be two more before the break.

I watched 1883. Looks like it will only be one season and they will jump ahead with 1923.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
I watched 1883. Looks like it will only be one season and they will jump ahead with 1923.
I stopped watching 1883.....didn't like Sam Elliot's character. Too soft!

BTW...Paramount should know it's still hard to understand the dialogue. I have to deploy CC to do so - and although my hearing isn't what it used to be - I don't need CC for any other TV show.

I am looking forward to the Harrison Ford prequel......

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I stopped watching 1883.....didn't like Sam Elliot's character. Too soft!

BTW...Paramount should know it's still hard to understand the dialogue. I have to deploy CC to do so - and although my hearing isn't what it used to be - I don't need CC for any other TV show.

I am looking forward to the Harrison Ford prequel......
You got that right. Lighting could be better at times too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.