Apple Watch faces with Bama logos

• Hi Guest! TODAY'S HOOPS 730pm CT: Join our game thread for #6 Bama @ MSU (2/27 @730p CT SECN)

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
I've seen a couple of posts over the last couple of years re: people having Bama logos on their Apple Watch face. Those of you who have one, could you share them here? I'm looking for something that is "classy", "unique" (in the sense that it's not just the standard script A or circle A logo, and doesn't obscure the actual time :)

Reactions: Con

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Not much out there for Apple watch face customizations. Plenty of Bama watch bands, as you know. Apple has pretty well wall-gardened their complications for the watch. One suggestion was a possible work-a-round using photos as wallpaper and then convert that to a face? Outside of that, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Sorry but I went for the Manchester City logo but I do have Yea Alabama ringtone for my phone.
In other thread someone mentioned worst stadiums. Old Man City field was dump but a fun venue. Loved how you had to squeeze to get in. Parking was interesting too. Always had to pay a kid to “watch” car. New facility is awesome. Uncle was season ticket holder.