Are there any Punter/Kicker Prospects?

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Another Tiffin on the rise Son of Iron Bowl hero gains notice
Seventeen-year-old Leigh Tiffin just wrapped up his senior season at Muscle Shoals, where the Trojans missed the playoffs. Now Tiffin can focus on where he'll go to college, and walking on as a place-kicker at Alabama — just like his dad did from Red Bay in the early 1980s — is his primary option.

"It's not a guarantee, but its a good possibility," Leigh Tiffin said.

The younger Tiffin says he's committed to keeping his options open. But make no mistake about it — he keeps coming back to the possibility of following in his dad's footsteps in Tuscaloosa.

BAMAHD

All-American
Sep 20, 2003
B,ham Al
I know Taylor Pharr is bulking up more for the OL, but he was also the punter at Shades Valley HS. He got credit for a 72 yarder.

mark4tide

1st Team
Mar 7, 2005
Hoover, AL
BAMAHD said:
I know Taylor Pharr is bulking up more for the OL, but he was also the punter at Shades Valley HS. He got credit for a 72 yarder.
He could kick it a mile. The only thing is that you could time snap to foot with a sundial.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
we have two great walkons from last year in K Andrew Friedman and P PJ Fitzgerald....both will at least be back ups next year and I wouldn't be surprised to see them battle next year for the starting job.

Only walk-ons or Bryants will be accepted from K's and P's this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.