JessN: Arkansas wrap-up: Three quarters of domination, one of despair, and now Bama waits on its medical team

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Yeah the last “great” team in college football was 2020 Alabama.

But the season is still young.
Agreed….No disrespect to the fans on this board but I think 2020 team gave bama fans a unrealistic expectation to what “great” is supposed to be. We are talking about a team that beat 4 teams that finished in the top 10 by 17 points or more and never trailed in a game after the 3rd qtr of the 4th game of the season. That goes beyond “great”.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Agreed….No disrespect to the fans on this board but I think 2020 team gave bama fans a unrealistic expectation to what “great” is supposed to be. We are talking about a team that beat 4 teams that finished in the top 10 by 17 points or more and never trailed in a game after the 3rd qtr of the 4th game of the season. That goes beyond “great”.
2020 Bama is hands down the best team in history. 2019 LSU is 2nd, but we would have run them out of the stadium like we did OSU. Heck, we almost beat them in 2019 anyway.

Bill from NYC

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2020
Yeah the last “great” team in college football was 2020 Alabama.

But the season is still young.
I could not possibly agree more. That team was stacked at every position, and Mac was THE perfect QB to throw to Davonta and Waddle, behind a superb line and with Najee in the backfield.
That team would have utterly destroyed the 2021 Georgia team.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Guilty as charged, I am one of those spoiled fans who saw that historic 2020 offense and want that to be the norm. Lol! It's hard not to.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.