Game Thread: Arkie vs Miss Kiffins (SECN)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Actually, Ole Miss put everything into the Bama game including preseason camp time! The Ole Miss Offense played pretty well against a pretty good UK defense!

Reactions: B1GTide

Krymsonman

All-American
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Actually, Ole Miss put everything into the Bama game including preseason camp time! The Ole Miss Offense played pretty well against a pretty good UK defense!
I think, for Ole Miss, winning the BAMA game was the make or break point of their season. They didn't win, so it is now a broken season and they don't care anymore.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Corral can't handle the pressure. We definitely should have heated him up more last week.

BAMAVILLE

All-American
Jan 9, 2014
The announcer just noted what a terrific job Arkies defense did against this explosive ole miss offense ...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
arky is lining up in the same defense almost every play and not being confused at all . they tackle too
That's the thing...I can get over a few big plays when we are aggressive and getting after it. However, we play soft and still look lost and confused. I'd rather play the same defense every play and have guys get after it than play 100 different looks and be confused every time.

TF Shop : NATIONAL CHAMP GEAR!

TideFans.Shop up to 60% off!!

TideFans.Shop - Get your Bama Championship gear here!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads