Article on doc who evaluated Tua

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Lots of CYA kicking into gear here.

I hope the young man does what’s best for his long term health. Mom may need to intervene.

If he’s not at risk, play. If there is any chance at something tragic, I hope he just decides to ride off into the sunset.

He’s already a legend
He’s a fighter, and it’s hard to keep his kind off the field of battle, but I agree…….. his health is more important than any glory to be won

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Something - a hunch - just tells me this guy is a scapegoat for a larger problem.

Let's face it: the NFL is not really all that different from steroid users in baseball. They only do what they have to do, and they twist, dangle participles, and misrepresent much like reps for a giant polluter or the tobacco companies.

I don't doubt he's wrong - it's just that common sense tells me you don't leave this decision in the hands of ONE doctor, no matter how good he or she is.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Something - a hunch - just tells me this guy is a scapegoat for a larger problem.

Let's face it: the NFL is not really all that different from steroid users in baseball. They only do what they have to do, and they twist, dangle participles, and misrepresent much like reps for a giant polluter or the tobacco companies.

I don't doubt he's wrong - it's just that common sense tells me you don't leave this decision in the hands of ONE doctor, no matter how good he or she is.
He wanted to play, they wanted/needed him to play so they found someone who could sign off and make it happen. Problem is they couldn’t keep him protected long enough to get better. So this happened.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.