2023 Recruiting: ATH Brayson Hubbard Commits to Bama

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Why does he have to be the next Sunseri? Is he not allowed to be the next Minkah? Or Eddie Jackson?

Is he limited to only to the level of the last white guy to play safety ?
hes a much better athlete than Vinnie at the same stage. he was a southern miss baseball commit before our camp. he was so good at safety in camp he had the green light to commit.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Wouldn't shock me if the staff takes a look at him on offense too. He's a natural with the ball in his hands.
Very true. Looks like he would be a perfect wildcat QB: Most importantly he seems to have good vision, has decent speed, and is a legit threat to complete a pass. Can't tell about his power - he's not big - he does appear tough. The main thing is to get the 1 or 2 yards for the conversion.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
See Tiderollin32's post #12 of this thread
I did but there was nothing after the ad below the predictor. . I’m in a remote area of Coweta County(Ga) watching a paving crew do a terrible job for me. Internet service is spotty at best, probably didnt load the entire page. Anyway, there is a quick link to Bray’s hudl highlights now

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I did but there was nothing after the ad below the predictor. . I’m in a remote area of Coweta County(Ga) watching a paving crew do a terrible job for me. Internet service is spotty at best, probably didnt load the entire page. Anyway, there is a quick link to Bray’s hudl highlights now
Yeah, it's there...I think fresh, soph. and jr. year. I watched the jr. year vid. Impressive.

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
Very true. Looks like he would be a perfect wildcat QB: Most importantly he seems to have good vision, has decent speed, and is a legit threat to complete a pass. Can't tell about his power - he's not big - he does appear tough. The main thing is to get the 1 or 2 yards for the conversion.
Decent speed? Seems like an understatement. Hard to judge from game video though, not knowing the competition.

Last edited:

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
Watched his film after he committed and was very impressed. At that time he was our lowest ranked commit...gonna be one heck of a recruiting class.

CB72

3rd Team
Dec 14, 2022
Lewis Smith Lake
Enjoyed watching this kids highlights the past season and I'm not so sure if he'd be best playing defense. Not that he can't play safety too but for real though this dude has left defenders in his dust for 2 years now. Slot.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
A lot of would-be tacklers had the angle on Hubbard, and he still ran right past them.

I know it's highlight film, and they aren't going to show any plays that are less than stellar. Still, that's a lot of guys that should have gotten him, but were fooled into a bad tackling angle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.