Atlanta (Formerly Boston) Braves vs Boston Red Sox (at Fenway Park)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Formerly the Boston and then the Milwaukee Braves, the crown jewel of the south's baseball team returns to where it all began.....after they left Cincinnati, of course!!!

Braves need a win.

Chris Sale out for the year we learned today, although he wouldn't have pitched in the series anyway.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I hope everyone had fun last year because it’s not going to happen for awhile now. We are dueling with the Sorks…

BhamToTexas

All-SEC
Dec 25, 2020
Glad I was on the beach all weekend sitting in the sun and talking with beautiful ladies and missed the Mets series.

Wild game tonight but got the W. The top of the lineup, Acuna, Swanson, Riley, got it done.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Arcia's injury looked like it might be an achilles injury. Glad we won but we probably just lost another player for an extended amount of time if not the whole year. Some young buck might get his chance.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Much calmer telecast when you listen to O’Brien and Eck over Chip. They actually admit they don’t see the Braves much but give our guys a lot of credit.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
How dumb is Atlanta radio? This morning they posed a question. Which rookie trio are you most excited about? Harris, Strider and Grissom or Pitts, London, and Algier?
London and Algier have not taken a single snap in an actual game. I hade to even google who the hell Algier even is. He is a runningback taken in the 5th round of the 2022 draft. Several were picking the 3 Failcons because Grissom is "only one game"

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
So why are these top prospects only in double A, especially if they are better then what is in triple A? My daughters asked why he skipped over triple A and I said that I guess the he's better then the triple A guys. She then ask why he wasn't in triple A and I had no answer.
That is a very good question. Maybe a contract thing? Although that contradicts its self since he was part of the 40 man roster.

The real problem is what happens when Arcia and Albies come back?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
So why are these top prospects only in double A, especially if they are better then what is in triple A? My daughters asked why he skipped over triple A and I said that I guess the he's better then the triple A guys. She then ask why he wasn't in triple A and I had no answer.

Well Gwinnett has alot of guys under options. You don’t really want to blow a guy’s last chance on what appears to be a month promotion. Also consider that Vaughan was probably looking at a promotion to Gwinnett next week naturally anyways so why not just get his first MLB game out of the way.

The real question is more about how Harris went from Rome to Atlanta.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.