aTm's 2023 recruiting class...

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
5* Zach Branch now has an A&M visit in the works. Ags bought defense last year to counter Bama, looks Like they may try to buy an offense this year. I think I read Branch may also visit Bama .

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Tony Mitchell went to AM's pool party this weekend instead of Bama's cookout. I read that he is still a Bama lock, but I wonder why he would even go there. Supposedly, the Bama coaches knew he was going to Texas AM. Hopefully, he and the other recruits will keep their verbal commitment and sign with Bama in December. This is shaping up to be an outstanding class so far, especially at RB and defensive back. RTR

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Tony Mitchell went to AM's pool party this weekend instead of Bama's cookout. I read that he is still a Bama lock, but I wonder why he would even go there. Supposedly, the Bama coaches knew he was going to Texas AM. Hopefully, he and the other recruits will keep their verbal commitment and sign with Bama in December. This is shaping up to be an outstanding class so far, especially at RB and defensive back. RTR
I`d bet everything I own that JImbo sits down with Tony and offers him a " business deal ".

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Jimbo is grabbing shiny objects without analyzing if they all fit together. What in the hell do you need that many DLmen vs these modern offenses?

You can play 3 at the most for 90% of the downs. And if you play 3 a good QB will pick you apart.

instead of using Nick’s strategy, he’s using Dabo’s approach. Which if you are in the ACC that can work for 6-8 years. In the SEC West you just leave holes for other teams to exploit.

Reactions: JustNeedMe81

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
  • Haha
Reactions: The Ols

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Jimbo is grabbing shiny objects without analyzing if they all fit together. What in the hell do you need that many DLmen vs these modern offenses?

You can play 3 at the most for 90% of the downs. And if you play 3 a good QB will pick you apart.

instead of using Nick’s strategy, he’s using Dabo’s approach. Which if you are in the ACC that can work for 6-8 years. In the SEC West you just leave holes for other teams to exploit.
Attacking their LBs and CBs... I'm willing to bet they'll call lot of plays where it'll stress LB out...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.