Game Thread: Auburn at Arkansas (11a CDT on CBS)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm only upset with the refs. And no, the refs are not why Auburn has won.

I'm sick and tired of what passes as refereeing these days. That's what makes me want to vomit.
Well Auburn for whatever reason has a knack for getting the refs to bail them out more than any other team in the country. It’s why I just refuse watch and just accept what I know is going to happen instead.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Well Auburn for whatever reason has a knack for getting the refs to bail them out more than any other team in the country. It’s why I just refuse watch and just accept what I know is going to happen instead.
The Astros and Red Sox are starting shortly. So there's that to fall back on.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA

Imagine what the refs will do when Bama plays at Auburn this year, especially if it decides the West. I'm hoping that Ole Miss and/or Texas AM will beat Auburn before Bama plays them.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Yeah I wish the LCS and WS rounds went back to week days. I’m really missing out on Ole Miss- Tennessee tonight because of the Braves (2nd computer)
Me too. I hate it enough that the Braves game is on at the same time as the Bama game, but add to it that I cannot watch any other football and it is frustrating.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.