Game Thread: Auburn at LSU

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I’m actually pulling for AU in this one. I want LSU with a division loss before we play. May not be likely, but one can hope.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
Think it’s better for us if LSU wins. In case we loose it’s to an undefeated team. I’d prefer Auburn to be knocked out of west contention.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Think it’s better for us if LSU wins. In case we loose it’s to an undefeated team. I’d prefer Auburn to be knocked out of west contention.
If LSU wins and beats Alabama, the Auburn game won't matter to either team. The harsh reality - Alabama needs to beat LSU no matter what happens in this game.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
If LSU wins and beats Alabama, the Auburn game won't matter to either team. The harsh reality - Alabama needs to beat LSU no matter what happens in this game.
That’s true, but crazier things have happened. If we lose to LSU, I want to be positioned where a late loss by LSU nullifies their tie breaker with us.

A&M could pull an upset, or maybe Ole Miss could force a shootout. Who knows.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I’m actually pulling for AU in this one. I want LSU with a division loss before we play. May not be likely, but one can hope.
I have to pull for LSU on this one. I want the Barn's hopes and even their self-respect crushed by the the time of the Iron Bowl.
If they have something to play for, weird things happen at Jordan-Hare. I want them to have nothing to play for.
I want the entirety of Auburndom so depressed by their complete inadequacy in all phases of their lives that they are contemplating suicide (but not actually acting on that; aren't I the charitable one?).
If Bama beats LSU, that takes care of the rest, but weird things happen at the Barn when the game means something.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Whatever is best for Bama is what I want to happen, which I think is for LSU to win so Auburn is out of the West and Playoff discussion.

I will pull for LSU to have a bad game, for Burrow to have a bad game, but for LSU to win something like 10-7. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.