AUBURN WEEK.... LETS WIN!

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
I hate that the game will be played in inclement weather conditions. Wish it could be moved to another day. Being that it’s the end of the regular season it looks like they could do that.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Been a while since I have seen Barn week so quiet. It’s the booger eaters, people; it’s listening to (and smelling) their manure all year long. It will be how this Bama team will be remembered.
No one has been doing “pick the score” threads, so I’ll drop mine here.
Since this team has been so consistently inconsistent I’m posting three possibilities;
One of them 50%, other two 25% each.
31-28 Reichard kicks 53 yd game winner on last play
56-28 Barn scores three Td’s in 4th quarter against the third team
42-7 Bama wakes up on both sides and plays best game of the year.
I’ll let y’all guess which one I’m 50% on.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I hate that the game will be played in inclement weather conditions. Wish it could be moved to another day. Being that it’s the end of the regular season it looks like they could do that.
The forecast models are trending very slow on the rain now. The rain will stay west of the state until late Saturday night. So it’s looking like the game will be spared the rain after all

Reactions: Tide&True

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
The forecast models are trending very slow on the rain now. The rain will stay west of the state until late Saturday night. So it’s looking like the game will be spared the rain after all
Only thing is that the models tend to be slow this time of year. Not unusual to see a system roll in 5 hours or so early.

When we get in range of the HRRR there'll be more certainty.

Reactions: We_are_Bama

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
Wanna leave the Tiggers singing ‘I’ll be home for Christmas and New Years Eve and New Years Day and all of the days in between” with a 5&7 record and a thorough butt whipping Saturday!! Roll Tide Roll!! 28-6.

• Haha
Reactions: Probius

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Only thing is that the models tend to be slow this time of year. Not unusual to see a system roll in 5 hours or so early.

When we get in range of the HRRR there'll be more certainty.
The inevitable Thanksgiving week weather worries LOL. The GFS and European models have been fighting each other like siblings this week. 😂

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Wanna leave the Tiggers singing ‘I’ll be home for Christmas and New Years Eve and New Years Day and all of the days in between” with a 5&7 record and a thorough butt whipping Saturday!! Roll Tide Roll!! 28-6.
I would love it so much if the stadium would play "I'll be home for Christmas" right after Bama wins the Iron Bowl. :D

• Full Banjeaux!
Reactions: The Ols

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.