Auto lovers - what's your ride? (post pics) Part II

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
@Saban4Ever -

Another reply for you:
-----------
My brother bought an M5 and had a track day there. Sometime during the day, they had some type of autocross/timed event. My brother's wife beat everybody there and she’s not a car person. I think her daily driver was a suburban. There were guys there with souped up BMWs, Dinan loaded BMW’s, etc. He said it was comical because the guys got beat by a housewife.

That said, I’ve heard it’s a lot of fun.
------------

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I'm getting a new car soon and am thinking of getting the prestige license plate (I have never had one before) with something Bama related on it. I live in Georgia though. I have entered some examples/ideas on the e-services site for Georgia but most of the good stuff is taken already. I did think of some others that are available though:
UAFTBL
18NC RT
18NCRTR
RTR18NC

Anyone have any other ideas? Maybe I should just stick to something dog related or beach related or just get a regular license plate. Don't want my new car broken into when someone around here sees the Bama reference. lol

Reactions: seebell

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
And here's a VERY nice '71 Volvo 142 stick.......

Auction ended at $9,200 and did not meet reserve. I'm a little surprised it didn't go higher. To find a little 140 sedan in this good of condition is almost unheard of.

Reactions: Toddrn

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
I took my Mom to a dermatology appointment this morning and while there took a few pics of the Volvo with it's newly tinted windows. Was instructed to leave the windows up for a couple days so was able to get an idea of how much the tint helped with controlling the heat inside. It really did make a noticeable difference and I know it will also help reduce deterioration of the interior from the sun's UV and IR rays.

We kept the two front windows a lighter % to help with visibility, noticeable in the 3rd photo.

IMG_8799.JPGIMG_8796.JPGIMG_8801.JPG

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.