Auto lovers - what's your ride? (post pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
I was just in the grocery and they were playing a Phil Collins song that reminded me of the TV show Miami Vice. Iirc those Ferraris they drove in that show were kit cars on a corvette frame

Reactions: crimsonaudio

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I was just in the grocery and they were playing a Phil Collins song that reminded me of the TV show Miami Vice. Iirc those Ferraris they drove in that show were kit cars on a corvette frame
The original Ferrari (first two season) was a kit car - after Ferrari demanded they stop using 'fake' cars - about the same time the show got huge - Ferrari donated two brand-new Testarossas for the use on the series.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
These Mustang drivers........keeping the memes alive........

Loss of control of these high performance cars happens a lot. The rear end is very light compared to the big engine and tranny on the front. Those equipped with limited slip differentials seem to always be seeking to get the rear end around under acceleration at high speed. Scary!

Reactions: Bazza

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Loss of control of these high performance cars happens a lot. The rear end is very light compared to the big engine and tranny on the front. Those equipped with limited slip differentials seem to always be seeking to get the rear end around under acceleration at high speed. Scary!
This was in news here several years ago

• Wow
Reactions: Bazza and UAH

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I just now saw this thread.lol

I have had an m235i BMW for several years and really love it. No problems with it so far either. I sometimes want to switch to a 4 door BMW (more practical) and was looking at the 340i. Anyone have any experience with the 3 series? I really like the way the 8 series looks but that is too expensive. We have test driven the 340i. I have been doing research on the internet with reviews/issues/etc. The car I have now is the first BMW I have owned. I may look at some other car brands too.

Reactions: Bazza
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.