Game Thread: B1G CG: Iowa vs Michigan (FOX @ 7p CT)

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
I'm fascinated with Ferentz - this guys has kept his job and gotten PAID without accomplishing, well, anything for a long time.
I think more schools in the 1b-2 tier should take that approach (though, I do agree that he's paid excessively for what he's accomplished). They've had 22 years of good, solid, average football.

Reactions: crimsonaudio

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
His winning percentage at Iowa is about the same as Hayden Fry and Fry was there forever. I guess it doesn't take much to please Iowa fans.
They were NCAA wrestling champs last year, that’s their sport. Going 8-4 in football and it’s all good.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
It feels so weird and unnatural to be on the outside looking in at this game. I’m sure you guys can understand.
Honestly, it’s hard to watch. I don’t think I have watched any SECCG that we got knocked out of (always AU or LSU of course). Just can’t him up the interest after recently getting knocked out of it. In 2013 I got dragged to watch the NC game at the bar and while I didn’t pay a lot of attention I thoroughly enjoyed seeing FSU beat Auburn.

Reactions: OSUTideFan

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Not convinced with either team...just looks a step slower than what we see in the SEC for the most part

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Yeah, I guess they feel they'll never catch up with Ohio State or Michigan so they'll settle for 3rd best in football.
He has been there 23 years and won the Big Ten twice. In 2002 they were co-champs with OSU, who they didn’t play and who won the national. In 2004 they were co-champs with Michigan but lost head-to-head. So put an asterisk by both “titles”.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.