B1G Schedule released

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I know that you can only play whose in front of you...but (sorry B1G), tOSU's schedule is laughable.
PSU in week two is a GREAT game, and UM is a rivalry (one of the best ever) but that should be a (short) cake walk to the playoffs.
Not sure that I agree. We play 2 very good opponents this year in PSU and UM. We also play Michigan State who can be anywhere from great to terrible - hard to say right now. Then there is Nebraska and likely Wisconsin in the B1GCG.

Outside of the SEC, show me a schedule close to that difficult.:whistle:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Not sure that I agree. We play 2 very good opponents this year in PSU and UM. We also play Michigan State who can be anywhere from great to terrible - hard to say right now. Then there is Nebraska and likely Wisconsin in the B1GCG.

Don't count out Minnesota. Fleck is a good coach and could pull a surprise or 2.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Being kind, I’ll just say it’s a really great pandemic schedule for tOSU.

Reactions: The Ols and B1GTide

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...in-oct-24-with-ohio-state-michigan-on-dec-12/

I know that you can only play whose in front of you...but (sorry B1G), tOSU's schedule is laughable.
PSU in week two is a GREAT game, and UM is a rivalry (one of the best ever) but that should be a (short) cake walk to the playoffs.

***I'm sorry, this was supposed to be in football, my bad.
TBF unless you are expecting big things out of LSU and Auburn then we should cake walk to Atlanta with the schedule we have too.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Hey, I'm not complaining. #1 - just happy to be playing. #2 - I am not ashamed of our schedule. The B1G is not the SEC, but it is not the ACC either.
Very true. We play whoever is on the schedule.

This could turn into a eating crow season for many of us.
I'll reserve further comments about playing cupcakes, until I've see the outcome of the SEC playing a SEC only schedule.
I'm pretty sure a lot of SEC teams may get beat up worse playing one another, than playing 'The Sisters Of The Poor'.

So far it looks like Clemson's 'Cake Walk Schedule' will leave them rested and ready for play off games...

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
TBF unless you are expecting big things out of LSU and Auburn then we should cake walk to Atlanta with the schedule we have too.
TBF, any schedule you roll out in front of us would look like a cakewalk because we are Alabama. But we did loose to both of those teams last year, TAMU is always talented, Ole Miss has the Lane Train, UGA is as talented as we are, @UT is never not-challenging, MSU is bringing the air raid with Leach at the helm, @LSU, UK has been slowly building, AU and then @Arky...which is the only for sure thumping I see.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.