Link: Bad, bad headline and article for LSU (USA Today)

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Not sure how Orgeron can survive this.
Not like it will happen, but he can be fired with cause meaning he won't be owned any of buyout, so if they want to move on without ED, now is the time to do this... but we know we're not going to see that. Likely getting a slap on wrist. Baylor fired their coach, Michigan St. coach resigned, Penn state fired their coach.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
That article reads like the bygone era of misogynistic good ole boys club: protect the program, ignore the violence, bury the evidence, play the player at all costs. Everyone involved in these allegations should be suspended and investigated by an outside impartial legal authority, and if these allegations are true should never set foot on a campus again/be held liable for their atrocious behavior.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
This is why I'm scared to death of my only daughter stepping on a college campus. I'd burn the damn earth to the ground with all of us in it if her case were treated like the ladies in this article. Sickening.
Without venturing to close to non-sports, this is the toxic masculinity that needs to be rooted out of society. It's not masculinity at all. It's cowardice. Justice needs to be rained down on these people.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Paying a player would result in serious NCAA penalties because it would be considered an unapproved benefit. Not sure how being protected from the legal consequences of your actions is not treated the same way by the NCAA. Clearly they received additional benefits.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.