Bama Game Thread: BAMA (13) @ Kentucky (17) [CBS @ 3pm CST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

December05

Scout Team
Nov 5, 2022
When you go into Rupp, you have to be half-invested emotionally to take it as a fan. I’ve got a backup plan to de-weed the backyard during the second half if needed.

I try to decide if Cal arguing about officiating at home is cute or just awkward. Surely, he must feel silly sometimes. It can’t be taken seriously either way.

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
Pringle's ball handling around the rim is BAD
Yeah he looks very un athletic a lot of times dribble and catching passes. It is really weird to see a guy so athletic jumping and moving but not being able to catch and handle a ball.

ROCKEE

1st Team
Nov 1, 2010
Trussville
When you go into Rupp, you have to be half-invested emotionally to take it as a fan. I’ve got a backup plan to de-weed the backyard during the second half if needed.

I try to decide if Cal arguing about officiating at home is cute or just awkward. Surely, he must feel silly sometimes. It can’t be taken seriously either way.
He’s a whiner. One of the worst.

Reactions: December05

NorthernTide

Scout Team
Aug 7, 2006
Largo, FL.
Problem now is the energy needed to cut the lead will wear us out being g shorthanded. My hope is this is a young cat team and showing 60+%, may be they relax after half. Either way, Roll Tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads