Bama Game Thread: BAMA (13) @ Kentucky (17) [CBS @ 3pm CST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
Kentucky probably has most talent in country if they are on they will beat anyone but at times this year lose focus and given up some big leads. If they keep shooting like this not much you can do though.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
Teams whose fans storm the court/field should have the win turned into a loss. THAT is the only way to stop it.
I am not sure how they fix it but they need to. You put something around court but the college students still gonna do it and then you get people crushed with no where to go.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
I am not sure how they fix it but they need to. You put something around court but the college students still gonna do it and then you get people crushed with no where to go.
If somebody causes an injury; they need to be arrested and charged with assault

Reactions: JDCrimson

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I see them working hard. I don’t think it’s an effort problem. We are what we are. No different than when you are playing high octane football. It stresses your defense.

we need to drop a game Anyway before the tournament might as well be this one

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Has any team ever been ranked 1st in scoring and last in scoring defense? We are getting close

Reactions: ROCKEE
Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads