Link: Bama basketball vs Clemson preview ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Of course its early in the season but this could pay off as a huge occ win for this BAMA team. Clemson is currently tied for 1st in the ACC with Louisville. Clemson is one position ahead of us in the AP college bb polls. Clemson jut had a game against an ACC opponent this week so they would have seen court action more recent than us. Hopefully we can get the W and keep it rolling

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Of course its early in the season but this could pay off as a huge occ win for this BAMA team. Clemson is currently tied for 1st in the ACC with Louisville. Clemson is one position ahead of us in the AP college bb polls. Clemson jut had a game against an ACC opponent this week so they would have seen court action more recent than us. Hopefully we can get the W and keep it rolling
My thought is that Coach really hammered the team about our loss in the opening game of the tournament and I suspect he is in their heads about it bigtime. Hopefully, we will see a great effort on the court. We will need one.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
I think this is going to be a tough game against a different type opponent than we see in the gym at practice every day. Our team hasn't hit its stride on the offensive end yet and this game would be an ideal place to find our rhythm. Like CNO said, we'll need to play great defense so that our offense can run.

Clemson's strength appears to be inside so this will be a good test for our bigs.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I dont see this game broadcast anywhere... it says it was start at 7pm cst. Any info would be appreciated.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.