Bama Connection to Man City's New Super Star

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
1655123780955.png

Erling Haaland, Norwegian center forward transfer from Dortmund for 51 million euros (a total bargain) to Manchester City loves that Bama too!!! This 21 year old scores goals for fun and hopefully will continue this coming season in the EPL so City can win their 5th EPL title in 6 seasons.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze and Con

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I've never worn a tide jersey to a game but i'd wear that shirt, it's pretty cool, does anyone know where i could buy one just like that? BTW,. Bama-Gruppen AS is Norway's largest private distributor of fruit and vegetables

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I've never worn a tide jersey to a game but i'd wear that shirt, it's pretty cool, does anyone know where i could buy one just like that? BTW,. Bama-Gruppen AS is Norway's largest private distributor of fruit and vegetables
I recommend Google.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Guido that is the shirt worn for the recent Norwegian national games in the Nations League. Search for Norwegian National Football Shirts. Fanatics is a good football site

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.