BREAKING Bama gets a commitment from 5 star RB

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Wheaton has not. He was the last of 7 or 8 athletes mentioned. It may be a few minutes as they all get a highlight video presented.

Reactions: CraigD

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I certainly have no inside information on how Camar Wheaton conducted himself with the coaches, but I love his public demeanor.

Publicly, he doesn't play games on social media, and listens a lot more than he talks. But when he does speak, he means what he says, and is a man of his word.

Refreshing in today's unreliable world.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I certainly have no inside information on how Camar Wheaton conducted himself with the coaches, but I love his public demeanor.

Publicly, he doesn't play games on social media, and listens a lot more than he talks. But when he does speak, he means what he says, and is a man of his word.

Refreshing in today's unreliable world.
Sounds like he has an excellent character.......... and he is a beast on the field. Bama snagged a good one....... I’ve heard comparisons to Derek Henry already

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Sounds like he has an excellent character.......... and he is a beast on the field. Bama snagged a good one....... I’ve heard comparisons to Derek Henry already
He does seems like he has great character (unlike the 5* we passed on last year that ended up at TCU). I'm assuming the comparisons to Derrick are he will win a Heisman and win championships. Much different physically, 5' 11" 190 lbs and can fly.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
He does seems like he has great character (unlike the 5* we passed on last year that ended up at TCU). I'm assuming the comparisons to Derrick are he will win a Heisman and win championships. Much different physically, 5' 11" 190 lbs and can fly.
The comparisons were to speed and power running...............he's smaller, but dynamite comes in small packages, or so they say

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
I don’t see any similarities in running style with him and Henry. He has much more lateral movement and runs lower to the ground. His big runs in high school were mostly on the outside or off tackle in videos I have seen but that could just be coaching scheme. He was used as a guy split out a few times in video as well. He looks more like Sanders IMO with going out in patterns and splitting out.

Reactions: DocCrimson

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.