Bama-LSU likely to be played Dec 5

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If for some reason LSU has an issue and can’t play Florida on 12/12, they need to cancel the Arkansas game, assuming we are 9-0.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
LSU will have to play A&M, Alabama, and Florida back-to-back-to-back...

Three of the top six teams in the country is a brutal slate for anyone, much less a team that looks like it would struggle against most directional schools...
Man. That’s like being punched in the throat, then the stomach, then the nads.

Florida gets the nads.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Where did the term "corndog" come from in relation to the Tigahs? Here's one source of where it originated, albeit from a University of Auburn writer. Funny stuff regardless. Anyone else have an origin story to share?

CLICK

• Haha
Reactions: Go Bama

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
ok, having crapped Auburn out our rear and left for dead, next up on the revenge tour is LSU. This team is a hot steaming pile of crap. Secondary is swiss cheese, short on playmakers, QB's are lamp posts waiting to take a hit. The front 7 is still tenacious but not so solid against the run. How bad do we beat them?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Where did the term "corndog" come from in relation to the Tigahs? Here's one source of where it originated, albeit from a University of Auburn writer. Funny stuff regardless. Anyone else have an origin story to share?

CLICK
The Aubrun writer didn't originate this, but merely stole it from a B12 rivalry (Iowa / Iowa State iirc).

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I never really understood or got into the whole corndog thing either. More accurately, LSU women smell like cigarettes and Jean Naté perfume. LSU men just smell like Wal-Mart.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I never really understood or got into the whole corndog thing either. More accurately, LSU women smell like cigarettes and Jean Naté perfume. LSU men just smell like Wal-Mart.
I'm not 100% certain that I have ever smelled an LSU man, and I'm not going to knock that one off of any list anytime soon...However I most certainly bent one or two out of shape seeing how their girls smelled though!!!
Edit: LSU women are a fun bunch...no cap.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
...and while I'm at it...a great day at BDS back in the early 80s smelled a lot like Jack Daniels and Chanel No.5...(remember sun dresses!)
...so I can't really poke fun there either...

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: Special K

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.