Bama @ number 1 in AP

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
At this point, the top three are interchangeable. But, I don’t see how Georgia received more 1st place votes than Bama. 🤷🏻‍♂️Two weeks of garbage from the Dawgs

Reactions: FaninLA

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If Young returns healthy and your receivers stop dropping passes, this Alabama team will win it all. I believe that the former will happen - not sure about the later.

None of Alabama's receivers seem to be reliable at this point. I am not sure what has changed, but something is not right. Wiggins is as good as it gets as a receivers coach.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
If Young returns healthy and your receivers stop dropping passes, this Alabama team will win it all. I believe that the former will happen - not sure about the later.

None of Alabama's receivers seem to be reliable at this point. I am not sure what has changed, but something is not right. Wiggins is as good as it gets as a receivers coach.
I realize both have dropped some, but lately they've been reliable and I think Bond and Prentice are about to zoom past these veterans if they don't improve now.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Roll Tide!
Probably well deserved. Of course, it doesn't matter unless it's the final poll. In that case, I nominate Ohio State at 1, Georgia at 2 and us at 3.

We got a lot to improve on ;)

XTS2

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 11, 2020

Yeah it’s gotta be Ohio State right now. They have no weaknesses on offense. QB, RB, WR, TE, OL. Their defense, at worst, is one step behind Bama. They are number 1 currently.

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.