Bama players in NFL Games - (mostly Mac Jones)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Well crap Mac didn’t see the blitz on that second down play. Then the WR runs the route short of the 1st on 3rd down. FG still good. NE 13-0 at the half and I think Mac only has one incompletion.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Jones continues to prove he was the best QB out of the ones picked ahead of him. I think it was Rodney Harrison who was quoted this week saying that Shannahan and the Niner's succumb to public pressure to draft Lance over Jones. That regardless of what Shannahan said after the fact, they wanted Mac the entire time.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Jones continues to prove he was the best QB out of the ones picked ahead of him. I think it was Rodney Harrison who was quoted this week saying that Shannahan and the Niner's succumb to public pressure to draft Lance over Jones. That regardless of what Shannahan said after the fact, they wanted Mac the entire time.
Of course they did. I'm happy he didn't go out to that place though.

Reactions: Bamabuzzard

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
If you guys aren't watching the Cowboys game (go Raiders while throwing two or three picks to Diggs) then you are missing out.

Aiden Diggs is just so dang adorable...

Reactions: B1GTide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.