Bama players in NFL Games - (mostly Mac Jones)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Josh Allen ties Jim Kelly's Buffalo record for TD passes in the first 4 seasons, with over half this season left. Guy is really good, and maybe Buffalo is the best team in the AFC.
Another QB I was wrong about. This one wasn't really my fault as the next time I see Wyoming play a game will be the first time I see a Wyoming game.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Im a Raiders fan, and i think the Raiders may have the most Alabama players on their roster right now of any team in the NFL. 5 on the active roster and 3 more on the practice squad.
And rumors that DJ Fluker is signing sometime this week as well.

This past Sunday, all 4 Raider TDs were scored by Bama players, 1 by Jacobs, 2 by Drake and 1 by Ruggs.

Damion Square had a strong game on the d line, he's getting older, but still a solid player.

Leatherwood got moved to Guard and has played better there.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
The NFL has been fun to watch with all the Bama boys playing! Some days, I don’t know for whom to root! It’s a great time to be a Bama fan!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
They need to move on from their offensive line.

If Tua gets shipped to Houston.... well that will just suck. He probably should have come back to Alabama. But then who knows what that would have done to Mac.
He went to Denver

saw a tweet on Facebook, looks like rumor

Last edited:

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.