Link: Bama ranked in the preseason top 25 of the Blue Ribbon CBB Yearbook publication

BAMAVILLE

All-American
Jan 9, 2014
Only THREE SEC teams made the list and we are one of them. We will be one of the most talked about programs at the beginning of the season. Lets go out there and back it up guys!!!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Only THREE SEC teams made the list and we are one of them. We will be one of the most talked about programs at the beginning of the season. Lets go out there and back it up guys!!!

I love the high ranking and love it even more that we are ranked and the Barn is not. I liked the CNO hire a lot but TBH I did not think in year 2 we would be where some of the experts think we are going to be. I have not felt this way since Wimp was our HC.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

BAMAVILLE

All-American
Jan 9, 2014
I love the high ranking and love it even more that we are ranked and the Barn is not. I liked the CNO hire a lot but TBH I did not think in year 2 we would be where some of the experts think we are going to be. I have not felt this way since Wimp was our HC.
I feel you, teams with this type of potential usually takes years to make. Really pulling for them to have a successful season

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - Get New Gear!

TideFans.Shop up to 60% off!!
OHT: Military appreciation collection with a charitable component!

TideFans.Shop - Get your Bama gear here!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.