Bama signs home/home with Arizona

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
No guarantee this one even takes place. We've had repeated "scheduled games" that never materialized so take it FWIW. Interesting, but I don't see any need for excitement just yet.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm glad we schedule that far out, but who knows if some of these games will ever be played.

It's hard to fathom, but we could be going thru a down time by then and the current coach/admin might decide to buy them out for different opponents they deem meet our needs better then.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Honestly the only future matchups I’m excited for right now are the Texas and Wisconsin series because they both have a high likelihood of happening and are great trips. Florida St and West Virginia will probably happen but they are further out at this point.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Whoever is broadcasting the game, CBS, ABC, NBC, ESPN, will promote the game as the "what if" game. It will still be talked about in 12-13 years when the games are played and the storyline will get even better over the next 5-7 years before Saban retires.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.