Bama Softball Starts Season Hot

BamaHoHo

All-SEC
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
Ladies and gentlemen, this team has the potential to win it all. We beat a very good #8 Virginia 1-0 & 2-0 Friday and Saturday. Last weekend we beat #9 Arizona 11-0. We plat #20 Louisiana this Thursday and next Sunday. We have the pitching. We have freshmen starting at CF & 2B. Sophomores at SS & LF. Transfers at C & 3B. They are all playing well and seem to be gelling together. Sometime during the season, we will probably hit some rough spots. If our pitching can get us through it. Look out!

Alabama Softball Defeats Evansville, Eighth-Ranked Virginia Tech in Home Opener

Alabama Softball Posts Saturday Shutouts over No. 8 Virginia Tech, Middle Tennessee

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Really crushed the ball on the west coast trip, I think it was 10 homers. I watched the run-rule rout of Arizona.

The Fouts v. Rochard pitching duel in the Friday VT game was epic. The top two strikeout leaders from last year - both had 11 K's in the game. I was impressed by the VT freshman pitcher, Lemley, yesterday as she threw nothing but strikes. It took until the 5th/6th to finally make an adjustment to lay off the rise and force her to bring the ball down, then... boom a 2-run homer. Bama pitching has given up but 1 walk through 8 games. A promising start to the season.

Latest threads

Shop the TideFans.shop !

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!