Bama Game Thread: Bama v. Bama, 4/16/22, SEC+, ESPN+...

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Was about to say something similar. Yeah our oline is a work in progress, but that front seven (especially the guys on the edge) are going to deal some folks fits. And the second group ain’t far behind either.
But 2 OL starters are not playing today. Then there's Steen, if he comes.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Get the O line to gel before the first game, limit the dropped passes, and have no injuries (especially to starters), and I think Bama can win the national championship in January. The hardest games will be playing Arkansas and Texas AM back to back, and then later playing at LSU and at Ole Miss back to back. We will definitely need everyone healthy for those games. RTR!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Hard to evaluate this spring game. Spring practice seemed to be going a lot better, but now I don’t know. I’m sure it will get figured out. an old Oline coach can be called in to consult Or something. Talent on the Oline, but not a unit. Blackshire at LB and Oatis and Burroughs on the line are future stars.

Reactions: CB4

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
Seriously I cannot wait for the season. Saban made reference to it directly, but cannot wait to see anderson, turner, and braswell playing at the same time against an opponent in a real game full contact. RTR

Reactions: Con

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
Seriously I cannot wait for the season. Saban made reference to it directly, but cannot wait to see anderson, turner, and braswell playing at the same time against an opponent in a real game full contact. RTR
i remember going for spring game in 2009 and see gmac play. score was 17 something and thought we are not winning NC that year ... :) sure won that year

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.