Bama Game Thread: Bama v. Bama, 4/16/22, SEC+, ESPN+...

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
But 2 OL starters are not playing today. Then there's Steen, if he comes.
I’m well aware of that. And Steen will certainly help. My point was that with the speed off the corners with Turner and Anderson (complimented by Braswell) and Burroughs’ “get off” inside will be tough for even experienced OLs to handled. Throw in Henry, Moody, Lawson and Blackshire, getting pressure shouldn’t be an issue.

It is the reason I stated that the oline will be a work in progress, as almost every offensive line is at some point in their development as a unit.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Yeah that’s kind of like saying “that Elon Musk dude is pretty good at making money…”
musk has never made a penny in any of his business's. he has received over 10 billion from the government in subsidies for his various ventures. his net worth is based on his stock, not real earnings. God bless him, he's smart, but at what? gaming the system? the thing is you never know about these things, if he and bezos and others get us to a good position in space though a civilian not governmental model , then i'm all for it. if not, it was money wasted. Tesla has never been close to profitable, wait till in a few years when all the tesla owners have to replace those batteries, can we say 2nd mortgage.

/

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I know JaMarcus is bigger, but the throwing motion , high release point look a lot alike. Of course, at times Russell was pudgy.
He wasn't in college. The last time he was on the team and they beat us in T-Town, he and #2, the QB with the French name, Perrilloux, I think, who finally washed out (and who CNS advised Miles not to recruit) came out and warmed up in tees, to show off. Not an ounce of fat on either...

Reactions: bamaga

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Kind of had it on in the background today while working on one of my side projects. Did not really pay that close attention. Games like this are hard to judge what is what, but the defense looks pretty good.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Kind of had it on in the background today while working on one of my side projects. Did not really pay that close attention. Games like this are hard to judge what is what, but the defense looks pretty good.
Yeah I remember several people who looked good in an A day that soon were either gone or many couldn’t wait to be gone. It’s good to see what kids do but everything has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.