Bama v. Barn score predictions

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I looked but did not see where anyone had started this, so here we go.
Bama 38
AU 27
I feel like the Guster's trickeration will keep us nervous for a while before we take control, and then they'll add a late score to make it look closer than it really was.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
As long as we have no starters out for Covid (the test results come back this morning I think for the last round), I think the score will be something like:

42-24 or 45-28

I hope Saban can find a way to communicate indirectly with coaches at halftime, finding loopholes in the rules. RTR

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
56-24

I hope I'm underestimating our offense and defense. The funny thing is, I'd be worried if the game were at Hordan-Jare.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The Barn is averaging 28.5 points a game this year.

Bama averages 49.4.

I think we'll likely hold them under their average and they'll probably hold us slightly under ours (because we all know this is their "game of the year").

45 Fighting Sarks
24 war tigers

Last edited:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
The Barn is averaging 28.5 points a game this year.

Bama averages almost 49.4.

I think we'll likely hold them under their average and they'll probably hold us slightly under ours (because we all know this is their "game of the year").

45 Fighting Sarks
24 war tigers
watching them struggled against woeful Tenn at JHS made me glee!
if it wasn't for the Pick 6 in the 4th quarter, the barn should have loss that game. they had only 13 points entering the 4th quarter. they managed to scored 2 total offensive TDs in the entire game, one which came late in the game. Tenn was shredding their defense on the ground, they had no answer for Eric Gray.
Guarantano and OC Chandler were to blamed for that loss.
if the Bama defense has truly improved, the barn will scored 17.

EDIT** I forgot to mentioned the 2 doable FGs the Tenn FG kicker missed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Con

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
watching them struggled against woeful Tenn at JHS made me glee!
if it wasn't for the Pick 6 in the 4th quarter, the barn should have loss that game. they had only 13 points entering the 4th quarter. they managed to scored 2 total offensive TDs in the entire game, one which came late in the game. Tenn was shredding their defense on the ground, they had no answer for Eric Gray.
Guarantano and OC Chandler were to blamed for that loss.
if the Bama defense has truly improved, the barn will scored 17.
I think Najee will have a great day. It may mean we control the TOP more, but score a little less.

The only difference in your 17 points and my 24 is a busted play that gives them an easy TD. Unfortunately, with all of their eye candy, we'll probably give them an easy one.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.