Bama Game Thread: Bama V Dores - postgame - Bama’s biggest win in SEC history

GboyBama

3rd Team
May 7, 2010
Mobile, AL
As a Bama basketball fan, you have to take the long view. Bad games, good games. Enjoy the years we're up and realize it's not always the norm for the program. This year is one of the greatest highs. Enjoy it while it lasts. We could hit a buzzsaw in the postseason and it all goes kaflooey in the first round. If that happens, it's okay. We still got to witness games like tonight and watched an epic team of guys in Crimson dismantle team after team this season. I'm proud of them and, to me, they've already written their names in the book of Bama legends.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Sky's the limit when we give that type of effort both on offense and defense. Offense was so crisp with the ball being whipped around to the open man. Good fast-break basketball. Lights out shooting. Dunks. Not the biggest win, but this might be the best played game I've ever seen from Bama.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Glad we got the win, wasn't able to watch due to work but "biggest win in SEC history" sounds like the had a decent outing 😀

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
An Eeyore squashing performance.

apparently the North Carolina sports, Hall of Fame just kicked Stackhouse out
The OK game was certainly disappointing, but a basketball season is going to have games like that. The key is not dwelling on them but looking to improve. Last night’s game was certainly an improvement.

A bigger margin of victory than the football game and we won that 55-3.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.