Bama Game Thread: Bama v Sooners - 1p CST ESPN Sat 1.28 - Q1 Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Well, I guess we can elbow them below the belt and if they "flop" it's a technical on them. Geeeeez
I have stated several times that I’d take these bigs trying to screen out guards down a notch. Play with the elbow out and slide into it finding a tender spot. Big goes down and he won’t try to screen me again if I have to hit him a 2nd time.

Richtide

1st Team
Jan 3, 2014
Should be SEC crew with us being road team. Just play hard in the second half, ignore the score. This is a test if CNO can make the halftime adjustments. Whether we lose by 1 or 30 it’s still 1 L. Use this game and learn. MSU, UConn and UNC showed one way to beat us and we haven’t quite figured it out as M$U showed. OU using Gonzaga blueprint,. Second half will be enlightening.

Richtide

1st Team
Jan 3, 2014
Vols may be only SEC team to win today. Auburn lost to 12-8 WVU. Bad matchups for SEC this year.If this game was in Tuscaloosa, score likely reversed.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Should be SEC crew with us being road team. Just play hard in the second half, ignore the score. This is a test if CNO can make the halftime adjustments. Whether we lose by 1 or 30 it’s still 1 L. Use this game and learn. MSU, UConn and UNC showed one way to beat us and we haven’t quite figured it out as M$U showed. OU using Gonzaga blueprint,. Second half will be enlightening.
There's no such thing as an "SEC crew" either. I've probably explained this 50 times, but all basketball refs are independent contractors and work for no conference. Most of them stick to a home area because of travel costs, but some range all over. I'd guess this "challenge" crew is probably from all over the country. It was a cost-cutting move put in by Kramer years ago. I hate it and wish we'd go back to conference officials, as employees...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.