Bama Game Thread: Bama vs. Kansas State...

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I'm going to the game today and looking forward to seeing the team live. Especially wanting to watch Coach Oats manage the game, something you really can't see or get a feel for on tv. I'm hoping to see us cut the TO number in half, at least. We'll win plenty of games from here on if we can keep the number in the 12 or fewer range.

Roll Tide!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Trying to watch some of the other games today, leading up to ours. I'm watching Auburn play Iowa State and they go to a shot in the crowd of Greg Sankey sitting with the Auburn AD, Allan Greene. I think I spelled his name correctly. Anyway, how old is he? He looks like he's in his early 20s.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Trying to watch some of the other games today, leading up to ours. I'm watching Auburn play Iowa State and they go to a shot in the crowd of Greg Sankey sitting with the Auburn AD, Allan Greene. I think I spelled his name correctly. Anyway, how old is he? He looks like he's in his early 20s.
I'm watching it as well ... the ad is 42 :cool:

• Thank You
Reactions: TideEngineer08

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Feel free to create other threads for other than Bama games. This is supposed to serve as the game thread, and, on this board, as a pregame thread, not as a catchall thread...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.