Bama Game Thread: Bama vs Miss State (1/23/21 @ 5 PM CST on SEC Network)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBama_in_PCOLA

All-American
Oct 2, 2020
Andalusia (living in Pace/Pensacola, Fl)

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
The next bet I place will be my first, so I have no insight into the movement of the line. I'll just say that I wouldn't have bet money on us at -14, but I wouldn't have taken State +14 either. Perhaps an adjustment was required to get money flowing?

Looking forward to the game and hoping the guys come out focused and ready to run. I hope we don't get the announcer that spent so much time the last two games talking about what our "next opponent" should do to run us off the 3-point line and other blah, blah, blah. RTR!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The next bet I place will be my first, so I have no insight into the movement of the line. I'll just say that I wouldn't have bet money on us at -14, but I wouldn't have taken State +14 either. Perhaps an adjustment was required to get money flowing?

Looking forward to the game and hoping the guys come out focused and ready to run. I hope we don't get the announcer that spent so much time the last two games talking about what our "next opponent" should do to run us off the 3-point line and other blah, blah, blah. RTR!
It's SEC Network, so don't expect quality...

Reactions: TexasBama
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.